Berlin Graduate Analyst
Our Berlin Graduate Analyst Programme is an 18-month programme of experience and development for recent graduates.
– Have an impact on the global transition to a cleaner, more efficient energy system
– Apply and develop your problem-solving, communications and analytical skills
– Join a diverse, ambitious, friendly and supportive team
– Help build a rapidly growing and innovative company
– Influence the public debate and inform the strategy of high-profile clients
– Work with some of Europe’s most advanced energy system modelling
– During the programme you will take part in three 6-month placements in teams across our Berlin business, and at the end of the last placement, you will move into a permanent position with one of our teams.
This programme could be for you if you:
– Are able to communicate and collaborate with a range of people
– Are able to analyse and interpret complex information
– Have quantitative skills
– Have worked effectively in teams