Inżynier ds. systemów kontrolnych
Hiring date – April 2023 & June 2023
FieldCore is looking for engaged and driven individuals with a passion for engineering to join our Field Engineering Program and Technical Field team based in Europe.
You will start by being enrolled in FieldCore’s Field Engineering Program (FEP). While in the FEP, you will develop in-depth technical expertise, lean thinking and leadership skills. This is a unique opportunity to go through our in-person and online training curriculum as well as learning from experienced Technical Field Advisors with on-the-job training.
You will gain hands on experience and grow your career whilst traveling the world and providing power to communities. Upon successful graduation from the Field Engineering Program, you will be eligible for a Technical Field Advisor position working on Controls.
How You Will Make a Difference:
• Maintain strong safety mindset to assure the executed work
reflects the technical requirements within GE safety standards
• Actively manage controls activities on site during Installation,
Commissioning and Maintenance of heavy-duty equipment,
PLCs and other GE provided controls systems (MKVIe, MKVI,
• Read and interpret piping and instrument diagrams (P&ID)
• Provide timely and accurate internal and external reports
• Provide expert consultation on complex projects
• Provide customers with technical direction and support on
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) packaged products
Special Role Requirements:
• Able to travel extensively to and from projects and various
• Willing to work holidays, weekends and overtime as required
by field assignments.
• Ability to spend considerable time away from home for
training and field assignments
Skills for Success:
You should be fluent in English with strong technical competence and passion for engineering. You will also have:
• A strong ownership and work ethic.
• A desire to learn and problem solve.
• A positive can-do attitude with the ability to communicate
with internal and external customers.
A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.