Inżynier ds. turbin gazowych
Hiring date – August 2023
FieldCore is looking for engaged and driven individuals with a passion for engineering to join our Field Engineering Program and Technical Field team based in Poland.
You will start by being enrolled in FieldCore’s Field Engineering Program (FEP). While in the FEP, you will develop in-depth technical expertise, lean thinking and leadership skills. This is a unique opportunity to go through our in-person and online training curriculum as well as learning from experienced Technical Field Advisors with on-the-job training.
How You Will Make a Difference:
• Maintain strong safety mindset to assure the executed work
reflects the technical requirements within GE safety standards.
• Manage, coordinate, and/or monitor Heavy Duty Gas site
• Lead and manage on-site systems and equipment and
ongoing preventive maintenance, repair, and calibration after
• Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to
• Provide technical instruction and work to company standards
regarding operation, calibration, repair, and maintenance at
• Responsible for writing technical reports, preparing job status
reports, reports to customers, time sheet and expense sheets
on a complete timely and thorough basis.
• Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality.
• Prepare timely and accurate technical reports for customer
records and a reference for future outages.
• Perform walk-downs to verify that contractors and craft
personnel are working to company standards.
• Direct and manage aftermarket upgrades that need to be
performed at the site level.
Special Role Requirements:
• Able to travel extensively overseas to and from projects and
various field assignments.
• Willing to work holidays, weekends and overtime as required
by field assignments.
• Ability to spend considerable time away from home for
training and field assignments.
Skills for Success:
You should be fluent in English, with strong technical competence and passion for engineering. You will also have:
• A strong ownership and work ethic.
• A desire to learn and problem solve.
• A positive can-do attitude with the ability to communicate
with internal and external customers.
A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.